What is Routes Employment Service?
Routes employment service is here to support people with mental health conditions to gain and retain paid employment. Whether it’s 4 or 40 hours per week - we find you employment to suit your individual needs. If you’re already employed, we can help you to keep your current job or find an alternative. We work directly with individuals, local employers and partners to build good working relationships.
- Re-building your confidence to gain paid employment.
- Support searching for local job vacancies based on your personal preferences.
- Guidance on writing CV’s and application forms that get results.
- Job interview preparation.
- Support contacting local employers.
- Employment related benefits advice.
- Continued support when you start work.
OIivia Martinez - Case Study
Who is Routes Employment Service for?
- People with a diagnosis of a Serious Mental Illness (Such as psychosis, bipolar disorder or personality disorder) or in receipt of continued support for more than 6 months around their mental health, or accessing support from a Community Mental Health Team.
- People who desire to start working as soon as they are referred to our service.
- People over the age of 18 who have the right to work in the UK.
How do I access this service?
Simply fill in and submit a referral form.
- You will receive a Welcome Email/Letter and then be contacted by your assigned Employment Specialist to arrange regular appointments.
- Your Employment Specialist will help you develop a back to work plan and support you into employment or to keep your current job.
- When you start work your Employment Specialist will continue to work with you to help ensure everything goes smoothly.
How do I find out more about this service?
Call us on 0300 330 5488 option 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We understand the challenges of starting employment and will work with you to help you overcome them.