Find out about our fundraising challenges and events
Norfolk and Waveney Mind relies on public support from events, donations, and gifts in wills to provide high-quality mental health services to anyone that needs us.
We’re really grateful for all the support we receive from the local community.
Help us give someone a way forward. Your support could give someone hope and help them understand they're not alone.
Let us know of your fundraising plans for Norfolk and Waveney Mind and our dedicated Fundraising team with be in touch with support.
Raise money while you shop with Amazon Smile
If you're shopping online you can fundraise for Norfolk and Waveney Mind without it costing you anything extra.
Simply visit Amazon Smile and set us up as your chosen charity, or if you use the app tap on the 'hamburger' menu icon then Settings and Amazon Smile. Follow the on-screen instructions to activate Amazon Smile on your phone.
Whenever you shop, go to smile.amazon.co.uk or the Amazon app and Amazon will donate 0.5% of any eligible purchase to Norfolk and Waveney Mind to help support mental health services in our area.
How does your support help?
- Support groups for people with mental health problems to regain confidence and improve their self-esteem.
- Training for people recovering from mental illness, helping them to increase their confidence and open the door to employment opportunities.
- Group therapy sessions where people experiencing mental health problems are encouraged to discuss their feelings.
- One-to-one support, social groups, activities and workshops for young people, adults and carers.
- Innovative and preventative mental health training to help support schools, students, parents and guardians.
- Our telephone support line call handlers to answer a call from people, often in desperate need of support, helping them to find support and a way forward.
Register your fundraising event
Fundraise with us
If you want to get involved there are lots of ways you can help:
Why not organise an event or take on a personal challenge to help raise money for Norfolk and Waveney Mind? Could you run a bake sale, dress down at work day, a quiz night or even take part in a tandem skydive? If you think you could organise an event to help us raise money, let us know!
Thank you for considering raising money for Norfolk and Waveney Mind.
We want to help you all the way, so please let us know what you are planning. You can phone the fundraising team on 0300 330 5488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donate to us
Your donation today could give someone hope and help them understand they're not alone.
How to donate:
You can donate directly to Norfolk and Waveney Mind via Just Giving and Virgin Money Giving via the links below.
For one-off gifts, please send a cheque payable to Norfolk and Waveney Mind, 50 Sale Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR7 9TP.
We are registered with a number of online platforms to make it easier for you to fundraise for or donate to us.
Please click on a link below.