Norfolk and Waveney Mind relies on public support from events, donations and gifts in wills to provide high quality mental health services to anyone that needs us.
We’re really grateful for all the support we receive from the local community.
Help us give someone a way forward. Your support could give someone hope and help them understand they're not alone.
Let us know of your Fundraising plans for Norfolk and Waveney Mind and our dedicated Fundraising team with be in touch with support.
Find out more here
Walk together to help prevent suicide
We are inviting you all to put your best foot forwards and set yourself a walking target- anything from a mile to anything over 10 miles across the 10th September- 13th September 2020. Mark World Suicide Prevention day and raise funds for our suicide prevention and bereavement services.
You can walk on a treadmill watching your favourite film, march up and down your stairs, stomp in the woods, amble along our beautiful coast or pound the pavement in your local neighbourhood. We are spoilt for choice for walking routes in Norfolk and Waveney.
All fundraising goes towards our Lighthouse, SAIL and Anchor Projects. By walking together to prevent suicide you are enabling us to work together to prevent suicide.
Find out more here
Mark Mental Health Awareness Day 10th October 2020 by Fundraising for Norfolk and Waveney Mind
Our partnership with UK Parachuting near Beccles means anyone can take part in a tandem skydive to fundraise for us.
We ask you to raise a minimum of £270 and pay the deposit of £50 for the fantastic experience and in return we will cover the cost of your jump!
You can book and pay your deposit directly with UK Parachuting by clicking the link below.
Register your Fundraising on Just Giving by clicking the link below or for more information contact email@example.com.
How does your support help?
- Support groups for people with mental health problems to regain confidence and improve their self-esteem.
- Training for people recovering from mental illness, helping them to increase their confidence and open the door to employment opportunities.
- Group therapy sessions where people experiencing mental health problems are encouraged to discuss their feelings.
- One-to-one support, social groups, activities and workshops for young people, adults and carers.
- Innovative and preventative mental health training to help support schools, students, parents and guardians.
- Our telephone support line call handlers to answer a call from people, often in desperate need of support, helping them to find support and a way forward.
Fundraise With Us
If you want to get involved there are lots of ways you can help:
Why not organise an event or take on a personal challenge to help raise money for Norfolk and Waveney Mind? Could you run a bake sale, dress down at work day, a quiz night or even take part in tandem skydive? If you think you could organise an event to help us raise money, let us know!
Thank you for considering raising money for Norfolk and Waveney Mind.
We want to help you all the way, so please let us know what you are planning. You can phone the fundraising team on 0300 330 5488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donate To Us
Your donation today could give someone hope and help them understand they're not alone.
How to donate:
You can donate directly to Norfolk and Waveney Mind via Just Giving and Virgin Money Giving via the links below.
- For one off gifts, please send a cheque payable to Norfolk and Waveney Mind, 50 Sale Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR7 9TP.
We are registered with a number of online platforms to make it easier for you to fundraise for or donate to us.
Please click on a link below.